Sunday, August 18, 2013

1987 AP Exam

Weeeelllll this actually wasn't as easy as I thought this was going to be, yet since Dr. Preston is giving it to us, I should've know this would be a little challenging. To be honest I found the first set of questions challenging, it took me some time to understand the first passage, and I had to read it over a couple times. 
I think the multiple choice ones were easy to figure out, its just that I really had to read and go over the question to cancel out my options. 
I would say Questions #1 and #7 were hard because you have to interpret the meaning behind a phrase,  and you really had to go over and analyze the little details, causing me to re-read the story a few times. 

The poem was difficult to keep up with, mainly because of the way it was written and the diction. It seem to have that old english style, and though it was fun to read it was a little confusing. 
In question #20 when you have a set of lines that you have to describe and see what the author used, with had difficult to see how a rule or thesis was implied. 

I think what made this hard for me to understand is the vocabulary, I've realized I really need to brush up on vocab, and expand my selection of words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment