Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Poetic Inquiry

Going back to my big question, I started thinking of all the other questions that never left my mind. For some reason I felt kind of guilty in a way to change my big question, like I was abandoning it, then I realized that nothing should just be limited to one question. Soy new big question is, why can't the world change?
Now that that's was finished, finding a sonnet to math my big question wasn't really my cup of tea! Reading the sonnets it was hard to keep up and understand them, but after reading a few things started to clear up. I found the sonnet Transfigured Life, and I don't know if it was the title, or the stanzas, but this sonnet made sense to me. I actually felt accomplished that I was able to piece together the sonnet and make connections to my big question.

No comments:

Post a Comment