Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I think about when I think about ACT III

Reading act III I couldn't help but think of how much this would make a good TV show. At first I had my set that Hamlet isn't insane about this whole thing with his father's death, and the murderer being his uncle, I believed he was just in a really emotional state, and that should be expected from anyone. Yet once they're all at the play and he's shouting and interrupting the players of what happens next and who's doing what, I think that was Hamlets turning point. I think that is when he hit the wall, and the through of killing his uncle took over his mind. Leading into Polonius' death, even though it wasn't intentional, i believe a sane person would've been affected from killing an innocent person, and with Hamlet the second it was done, he didn't even think back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment