Friday, January 10, 2014

Hacking My Education

To name the things I would like to know and learn about my list would be endless. I took the time to browse through my classmates blogs to see what kind of things they would like to know,  and to see if I could find any similarities. Anyways something I want to know and I'm determined to learn about is what it will take to become a professional dancer. I want to know the skills and techniques I need to not let this dream stay a dream but become my future. I know classes are a for sure, I plan to continue dancing Folklorico at Hancock colleg and also take a ballet class to learn to basics to help me I other styles of dance. During the summer I went to a dance academy in Los Angeles. called Grandeza Mexicana, where we are taught dances of different regions of mexico by professional folklorico dancers. I made it a point to get to know my teachers to I can have them under my belt, and get their insight of being a professional dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment