Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

Before entering Dr. Preston's class, there was no such thing as learning independence. We've been trained to think that there is one way to learn, a time period to learn it, and if we don't get it then we're pretty much lost hope.  Sure teachers say they want us to think freely are that we should be creative, yet we are never given or allowed the opportunity to do so. It wasn't until I met Dr. Preston that I was actually allowed to use my brain and not the one the state says I should have. What I want by the end of this year is to continue this drive to be creative not only in Dr. Preston's class but out side of school. I want to push my imagination and creativity to the limit, and not keep it to my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment