Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Going into the AP exam I started off with high hopes, yet once I got to the first  couple questions, everything sort of shot down. I had to read the passages a couple times to really understand what I had to look for in order to answer the questions, and after getting through the first few I felt more comfortable and back on track. I would say the context questions were easier for me to answer because I knew where I needed to look and I understood the passages more once I really analyzed them. The diction of the poem was hard to follow, and I couldn't make sense of them. Finishing the test I was expecting to get a low score, but I was surprised and happy actually to see that I did somewhat good. I didn't understand how to calculate the number grade I got but overall Im pretty happy wit the results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment